My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snow Insulation and Tabitha's Indefatigability


  Every winter my mom sends us out to the back yard to pack snow up against the back of the house. It's supposed to keep the house a little warmer than it already is. So yesterday my sisters and I crammed ourselves into our snow-pants, shoved our heads in hats and headed out to the back to start our igloo building.  Now the snow was up to my knees so it was a good 1 1/2 feet, so I decided I would walk ahead of all the girls and make a path. Tabitha however thought that she could do it all by her self and ran ahead. Well actually more like waddled. The snow was above her waist and there she was pushing through the snow acting like it was the easiest thing in the world. She is such a good sport. I kept asking if she was cold but the answer was always, "No." After I was done pounding the snow into blocks all around the backside of the house I had to practically drag her in. All the way to the house I kept telling her to follow Rachel who was walking in the already made path, but either she was totally blind or she didn't think she needed the help. Of course.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates