My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Glasses of Water


 Ok, so I want you to try something. Its really very easy. Just place a glass of water on the window sill for each child, sibling or family member in your house. Now look at them, realizing that each of those glasses represent a human being, a life, a soul. Take in the fact that every one of those lives are different. That each one gives something and takes something from you. That each one breathes and thinks. Visualize life without one of those glasses of water. One less. Two less. Now thank God for every single one of those cups. For every single life that hes allowed you to grow with, live with, learn with and enjoy. 

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

2 Comments:

Beth Rumley said...

your point is that water is something you can't do without?

Sara said...

No Elizabeth! Its that we should be thankful for the people hes put in put in our lives. Although we wouldn't get very far without water, life would be pretty bland without family.

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates