My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Haircut


   Rachel my sister is good at many things, cooking, sewing, cleaning, math. But recently I got to benefit even more from her knowledge and know how. Rachel cuts hair. She practices a lot on the guys in the family, but this was the first time shes styled my hair. I wasn't too scared, I mean my hair is pretty forgiving, but I made sure I grabbed a mirror before I sat down. She kept saying that I was her Guinea pig and that didn't help with the stress.  I didn't need to worry though. Rachel is awesome!!! She gave me an Amy Adams haircut that I absolutely adore. I'm so happy with it but the best part was that it was totally and completely free. Heehee, I like free stuff. 

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

6 Comments:

Rachel said...

thanks sara!thanks for being my... victim!

Beth Rumley said...

yeah i really love it you should do my hair, rachel!

Madeline Elizabeth said...

Your hair looks so cute!
You did such a great job Rach!

Rachel said...

thank you, thank you !!!*bow*

Jo Bekah Photography said...

It look so cute of course! and Rachel did a great job!!

Sara said...

Why thank you Jordan.

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates