My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Monday, December 6, 2010

Favorite Quotes


"We can always try to do better. To be better. To right a wrong. Even when it feels irreversible. Of course, I'm sorry doesn't always cut it. Maybe because we use it so many different ways. As a weapon. As an excuse. But, when we are really sorry, when we use it right. When we mean it. When our actions say what words never can. When we get it right "I'm sorry" is perfect. When we get it right, "I'm sorry" is redemption." - Dr.Meredith Grey

"The human life is made up of choices. Yes or no. In or out. Up or down. And then there are the choices that matter. Love or hate. To be a hero or to be a coward. To fight or to give in. To live. Or die. Live or die. That's the important choice. And it's not always in our hands." - Dr. Derek Shepherd



"When doctors say 'I'm sorry' it either means 'You're dying and there's nothing I can do' or 'This is really going to hurt." - Meredith Grey

“The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”-  Dr. Meredith Grey

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

1 Comment:

Beth Rumley said...

wow... I like Derek's comment and Meredith's last comment the best! :)

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates