My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thoughts


I was thinking lately about how short my life was. In about 13 days I will be 17, and once I'm there it will be only a year until I'm 18. Then another year and here comes 19... 20... 21. Time goes faster when you are older I think. I never thought about time when I was 10 or 11, just ask my parents, they will confirm that! I was always getting in trouble for not paying attention to the time. This year has gone so fast though. It makes me wonder what I'm going to do with the time I have. Hmm. Just a thought.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

2 Comments:

Kate said...

And a good thought too Sara! It started to be on my mind a lot around 16 also - and still is. I'm so excited to see that you have a blog now! :)

Rachel said...

Amen...sorry if im not posting in the right order sara

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates