My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gardening


My wonderful mother sent my sisters and I out into the garden yesterday to pull out all the dead plants. They are long squash plants that have stretched them selfs out farther than invited and when you pick them up (or roll them up) you get tiny white prickles in your hand that you cant get out unless you stand there for about an hour trying to carefully pull them out. Usually you end up jamming more in then getting them out. But we have successfully yanked out about 3 rows and are probably going to be sent out again this afternoon, by our Wonderful Mother.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates