My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pine trees


I wanted to clear my head yesterday,so I ran out into our woods... and found a pine tree. On sudden impulse I reached out to the lowest branch and pulled my self higher and higher as the farther I went the more branches I found to grab onto. Finally I found myself near the top, and then it hit me that I was acting like a 7 year old, running around, climbing trees and in general acting like a Tarzan from the Jungle. I  scurried down the trunk and then sheepishly looked around to see if anyone had seen me. I ran back to the house and started to continue with my school until I realized that the reason I couldn't open my fists to start typing was due to the fact that they were glued shut with sap. How lovely. So now I know that a 17 year old in their right mind should not go and climb pine trees in the middle of school, or for that matter, ever. 

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates