My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Friday, November 12, 2010

Why? I don't know.


My little sisters have this weired problem of pointing to and at everything with the middle finger. I have no idea why it started, I mean they've never done it before, but lately everything from reading a book to pointing at a passing dog has involved an older sibling or parent taking their hand and gently correcting the finger position. It caused quite a problem the other day when Tabitha and I were walking around outside and a nice little old lady decided to do the same. Tabitha looked at me and tugged on my jacket.
 "Look Sara!" She said and pointed, innocently yet offensively, at the Ladies pink shawl. The Lady's face turned from a healthy crisp pink to a deep red and she quickly walked away muttering, "Children nowadays..." 
Ohhhh Tabitha, the innocents of youth.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

1 Comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness!Sara you write so well:) Isn't it so cool to have your very own sister following you!

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates