My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby Showers


   The other day my mom took all the girls in my family to a baby shower being held for a young mother in our church. Because my dad was sanding and painting the floor in our house, we didn't want to leave Tabitha to get in his way. So off we went with almost everyone in tow. On the way over  Tabitha started to pout and after asking what her problem was she answered, " I hate showers!! Do you think I could ask if she has a bath instead?"  Needless to say everyone in the car started cracking up.
  " Yes Tabitha, you can ask her." Mom said, trying to hold in another spiel of laughter.
  Once we were there, Tabitha found a bowl of Valentine heart mints and dug through them until she found one she could actually read. The rest of the night consisted of her shoving mints in lady's unsuspecting mouths and saying, " I love YOU!!"

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

4 Comments:

Jo Bekah Photography said...

Heh, that's hilarious!

Kkly said...

I love this! Hilarious!

Beth Rumley said...

That's awesome! Tabitha's such a cutie :)

Leah said...

LOL, That's so hilarious and cute!:)

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates