My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Thursday, January 27, 2011


Look what I found before cleaning off the counter. My sister wouldn't let me wipe it off for a whole day, until I came in with my computer and took a picture with my web cam. I don't have my own camera yet. We were all saying this looked like a long horn bull, and though I hated leaving the counter dirty for that long, I was happy to oblige Haley who wanted me to put this on my blog.  


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

5 Comments:

Jo Bekah Photography said...

What is it exactly?

Sara said...

Its a coffee stain. LOL

Jo Bekah Photography said...

wow, oh my goodness, that's so weird! I thought it was either an animal skull, or a chicken nugget. LOL

Sara said...

Haha. Yeah Jordan, we have animal bones lying all over the house.

Rachel said...

CHICKEN NUGGET!Jordan we dont eat junk food like that!!wow..... wow

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates