My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Monday, October 4, 2010

Camping


So I just got back from half a week of camping with family and friends down in Indiana. I am so sore from all the climbing we did. How come its when you're hurting the most that you decide to fall and hurt even more? I dont know and I dont care, im just going to sit on my couch and whine. Ok, maybe not... but seriously it always happens that way.
Anyway my friends are all great photographers that love to take pictures (no duh) and i had to get used to the consistent noise of the shutter. They were everywhere at once and you knew that if you turned around you would get either a flash in your face or a " You doofus, that was an ugly face, do that again but try to smile next time." I think I have a vague understanding of what a celebrity has to deal with everyday.
I am so happy to be home though. I will miss my friends down there, but I am a true Hollander. (excepting the fact that I will never allow my self to become even remotely Dutch.).

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

2 Comments:

E Living said...

Wooohooo! You guys are back! :-) Hope it was fun; sounds like it - camping is never dull!

Kkly said...

Yay, I found you! And I have a post up now for the first day! Head on over and check it out!

Kimberly

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates