My Little Italian Theatre

My Pictures

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lemonade stand


So my little sisters did their own lemonade stand today, which resulted in burned foreheads, sweaty faces and dirty feet. Then I had to clean up, of course. The best part of the day was BLTs for dinner though . MMM... Yeah they were good. Fresh lettuce and tomatos picked from the garden... well enough slobbering. I have to start getting my little sisters to bed now, the cute little things. :)

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to my life as a 17 year old where I jot down the everyday happenings in my house. Some of them are funny and some are interesting, but I hope that through all of them you get a taste of my Little Italian Theatre.
Blogaholic Designs”=
 

My Little Italian Theatre Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates